The participants in the YOUTH SMARTS project, Erasmus 2021-2023 project, will be:
- Youth workers, as well as other experts involved in youth work (trainers, educators, professional counselors, etc.): There will be open calls to promote this opportunity, therefore all partners will promote it through different communication channels. (online platforms, forums, social media, etc.). They are selected and integrated into the project based on the following criteria: high level of motivation to learn and use modern pedagogy, new non-formal methods and tools based on arts and creativity as a way to stimulate inclusion and 21st century skills;
the ability and interest to share these resources both within their current organizational framework, with other colleagues, and in external contexts such as working groups, communities of practice, etc .;
open-minded in dealing with the diversity of their beneficiaries;
work experience with young people at risk;
ready to contribute to the exploitation and sustainability of resources;
English language proficiency.
They are involved in providing suggestions and feedback on resources;
piloting creativity cards (IO1), virtual space (IO2), IO4 modules;
contributing to IOs and proposing ways to enrich them;
participation in C1 and multiplier events.
They support the M&E process as well as the D&E activities.
- young people with special emphasis on the risk of young people (with disabilities, unemployed, low socio-economic environment, etc.) who want to acquire new skills through arts and creativity, as a basis for inclusion and personal development. Each partner will involve at least 25 young people. They will be integrated into various activities: providing feedback and comments about IOs; piloting; participation in multiplier events; contributing to M&E and dissemination actions. They will also be the main contributors to the development of the artistic and creative content of IO2.
The following criteria for recruitment and selection were agreed during the drafting of the proposal:
- 16-30 years;
- interest in participating in the project
- interest in developing artistic and creative actions and also entrepreneurial skills
- eager to share with other young people the experience of the project and the resources / tools
- open to diversity
- commitment and motivation to get involved and provide feedback on project activities.
Depending on a specific situation, other criteria will be added. The selection of participants will be accurate, transparent, consistent and documented. Partners will ensure that these principles are followed. In order to disseminate the recruitment of project participants in a transparent manner, partners will publish open calls through news and announcements on their websites, online platform, youth forums and networks, social networks, etc., so that high visibility could be ensured. of project opportunities.